I spent fifteen of my public accounting years building a small local firm into an area powerhouse. Now it's time for something different. While I only practice part-time now, I am having a blast teaching and training a the next generation and serving my small group of select clients.
If you are adept at working in the digital age - scanning, emailing, and connecting through technology - then I am here to serve you. Funny - I wrote this before the pandemic.....
Meet the Team
ok - it's just me for now
(my lovely assistant - my wife - will sometimes answer the office phone)
I have over 25 years of professional experience, including construction, nonprofit organizations, homeowners associations, mining and commodities, manufacturing of medical devices and semiconductor capital equipment, professional practices and more. I have both national firm and local firm public accounting experience. If I can't help, I probably know someone who can.
Me in Alaska
My practice focuses on local small businesses and the folks who own them. I also serve area nonprofit organizations, and homeowners associations. I have experience with employee benefit plans, construction contractors, and other commercial entities. I prepare individual and business tax returns and can represent you before the IRS if needed.
- Integrity - Be honest and talk plainly. Take care with our promises and honor those we make.
- Professionalism - Treat everyone with respect. Remain objective, but advocate with skill for all clients.
- Courage - Recognize the fear of change. Do not give courage a back seat to discomfort.
- Knowledge - Hold tight to a life-long love of learning. Ours is a knowledge-based business.
- Kindness - Care for the less fortunate. We do not know the burdens others carry just by looking.